In this article, learn how to create a contact group with the end goal of exporting a team roster from the Upper Hand platform.
Create Team Contact Group
- Within your Upper Hand Dashboard, select "Teams" on the left hand navigation panel.
- Find the team you want to export the roster of and click "View" next to number of athletes.
- Select "Add athletes to contact group".
- Name the group and select "submit". Note: If you already have a contact group that you would like to export to, click "Select group" at the bottom of the pop-up box.
Export Team Contact Group
- Select "Contacts" on the left hand panel of the page and then select "Export".
- If you have an old export present select "Delete Export".
- To create a new group to export, select "Add another export".
- Name the group you wish to export and name the Contact Group you wish to export.
- Customize the fields you wish to export (optional).
- Select "Submit Changes" and then "Export Contacts to CSV".
- Select "Download CSV".
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.