In this article, we will walk through how to set up your first training event. Additionally, learn best uses of the different training types available on Upper Hand.Below are the steps you'll need to follow when creating your first training event on Upper Hand:
- Step 1: After logging in to your Upper Hand account, click the "Book" Icon to the right of your name in the header.
- Step 2: Before adding any type of training, you must first set up your training locations. Select "Manage Locations" at the bottom of the Mega Menu to add or edit a coaching location.
- Step 3: Now, add one of the training types where it says "Add...".
- 1-on-1 Lessons: These are best for true 1-on-1 lessons. When you create availability for this type of training, only one person will be able to schedule during that time. To add pricing, navigate to Events>Lesson Pricing.
- Clinics: This training type is for small group and large group training that takes place on a single day.
- Camps: This training type is best for consecutive days of multi-week training. It's required to have a specific start and end date, as well as specific times for each day.
- Training Programs: There are two types of training programs on Upper Hand, which are detailed below:
- Pre-Scheduled: This training type is best for consecutive days of multi-week training. It's required to have a specific start and end date, as well as specific times for each day.
- Program Package: Best for "on the go" type scheduling. You can set pricing in advance, and then add training dates/times to the package at a later date.
- Teams: Best for having players register and pay for team participation. You can set up single up-front payments, or allow clients to sign up for an automated payment plan.
For additional information on the different training types available on Upper Hand, click here.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.