In this article, we will cover the different training types on Upper Hand as well as the best uses for the different training types.Below are the different training types and how we recommend using them as well as a supporting image of where to add these different training types from your dashboard:
- 1-on-1 Lessons: These are best for true 1-on-1 lessons. When you create availability for this type of training, only one person will be able to schedule during that time. To add pricing, navigate to Events > Lesson Pricing.
- Clinics: This training type is for small group and large group training that takes place on a single day.
- Camps: This training type is best for consecutive days of multi-week training. It's required to have a specific start and end date, as well as specific times for each day.
- Training Programs: There are two types of training programs on Upper Hand, which are detailed below:
- Pre-Scheduled: This training type is best for consecutive days of multi-week training. It's required to have a specific start and end date, as well as specific times for each day.
- Program Package: Best for "on the go" type scheduling. You can set pricing in advance, and then add training dates/times to the package at a later date.
- Teams: Best for having players register and pay for a team. You can set up single, up-front payments, or allow clients to sign up for an automated payment plan.
If you need any assistance creating training types, let our Customer Success Team know by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org!