In this article learn how to invite all of your coaches and staff through the contacts section of your dashboard. By inviting a coach or staff member to Upper Hand, you are asking them to join your business. Once they join, they will gain access to manage their own profile and training, while the academy administrator will have access to view, edit and manage all aspects of their coaches and staff accounts training, profiles.
- Login to your account, and go to "Contacts" on the left navigation menu:
- From the Contacts tab, select "Manage":
- Click the blue "Invite a Coach to Academy":
- Now you are ready to input details to send an invitation to your coach. Simply add their name, email and phone number, then click the "Invite" button.
To track whose joined, the coach's joined status will auto update when they register OR you can manually mark them as joined by clicking the green button.
Once the coach registers you will see the status updated, confirming you can now manage their account. Here are additional details that may help you when adding staff to your account:
- To invite more than one coach, you can add another coach by clicking the blue "Add coach" button to open another row.
- To remove a coach from the list of coaches you want to invite, simply click the red "Delete last coach" button and the coach in the last row will be removed from the list to invite.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.