In this article, learn what each symbol means and its function within the Events section of your client dashboard.
Eye = View Event Details
This option will show the below program details:
- Event Type: Whether the program is a clinic, camp, training program or 1-on-1 lesson.
- Title: The name of the event.
- Description: Any information the business admin or staff added to the program, such as what the event will focus on and what to expect.
- Coach: The staff that will be coaching the event.
- Athlete: Which of your athletes (if you have multiple on your account) are participating in the event.
- Date: When the event will take place.
- Time: Time the event will take place.
- Location: Where the event will be held.
- Feedback: Coaches can provide athletes with feedback after the event is completed.
- Payment History: When your payment was made, payment amount and payment type.
Pen and Paper = Reschedule Event Details
This option is only available for 1-on-1 lessons. You can cancel and reschedule a lesson with staff depending on yours and the staff's availability.
Calendar = Export Event to Calendar
By selecting this icon, you will be sent a calendar invite via e-mail that you can add to your Google or Outlook Calendar.
M = Message organizer
This option will send you to the compose message section, where you can send a message to the coach of the event with any questions you may have.
F = View Feedback
After a training session is complete, coaches can provide your athlete with feedback. This icon will allow you to view that feedback from the coach.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.