In this article, learn about the "Legend" on the Manage Contacts Page in your admin or staff dashboard.
To access contacts, on your left-sidebar navigation, first click "Contacts" and then click "Manage." You will see a Legend of action buttons at the top of the page.
This lists all of the action buttons that show up next to the contact names. Action buttons give you the ability to easily move through the platform. You will see the action button listed in the far right hand column of the contact table. Below is a list of the contact action buttons and descriptions:
- Use the "V" button to quickly view the profile of that contact.
- Use the "M" button to quickly message that specific contact.
- Use the "E" button to edit the invite of that particular invited contact.
Manually Add to Training/Team
- Use the "MA" button to manually add contact to a training or team.
Manually Add to 1-on-1 Lesson
- Use the "ML" button to manually add contact to a 1-on-1 Lesson.
Add Athlete to User
- Use the "+A" to add an athlete to that contact.
Edit Athlete Info
- Use the "EA" to quickly edit the athlete info.
- Use the "AR" button to remove the contact from active contacts.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.