In this article learn how to archive contacts.
As an admin you have the ability to archive contacts. Once a contact has been archived they will no longer receive "All Contact" messages and can also be deleted in the Archived Contacts section. Archiving contacts allows you to better manage your contacts.
You can Archive Contacts by using your left-sidebar navigation to go to Contacts>Manage.
- From the Manage Contacts page use the search bar in the Contacts table to type in the name of the contact that you wish to archive.
- Once you have found your contact click on the button to Archive the contact.
- To view all Archived Contacts click on the Black "Archived Contacts" button on the top of your Manage Contacts page.
Archived Contact Capabilities
From your Archived Contacts page you can:
- This action button allows you to delete the contact from your account.
- This action button allows you to turn an Archived Contact back into an active contact.