In this article, learn how to manually add a player to a team or training.
Log into your academy admin account and select Contacts > Manage.
To find the athlete who you wish to add to a team or training, you can search their name in the search bar on the right hand side of the page.
Manually Adding to Training/Team
After you have found the athlete you want to add, select the "MA" button next to their name (MA = manually add to training/team)
**If you would like to add them to a 1-on-1 lesson read below**
- Add to training: After selecting "MA" on the next page select the "Add to Training" button. Then find the desired training you would like to add them to and select the "Add Athlete to Event"
- Add to team: After selecting "MA" on the next page select the "Add to Team" button. Then find the team you would like to add them to and select "Add Athlete to Team"
Manually Add to 1-on-1 lesson
After you have found the athlete you want to add, select the "ML" button (ML = Manually add to 1-on-1 lesson)
- Select the coach for the lesson
- Select the date the lesson will occur
- Select the start and end time
- Select the lesson
- You can give feedback if the lesson has already occurred.
- Select "Submit" to save changes
**Note the lesson will not save automatically, you must select submit**