In this article, learn how to locate where your registration links live. These are the links to the registration pages that your customers will see and that you can integrate on your website.
Finding Links via Mega Menu
- From your Upper Hand account, select the "Book" icon at the top right hand corner of your page. If you are looking for a camp registration page, under the "Camps" section select "SEE CAMPS FOR SALE" (Do the same if you are looking for clinics, training programs, and teams under their respective titles).
- This will take you to a page that will list all of the camps that you currently have for sale. From here, to view the registration page select "More Info" under the "Details" section on the right side of the page.
- This is the page that your customers will see when they choose to register for your camp.
- To upload this link to your site, copy the URL from this page and paste it to your website.
If you need assistance with site integration, let our customer success team know at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be happy to help.
Finding Links via Manage Training Page
- From your Upper Hand account, under "Events" select "Manage Training". This will take you to a page that lists all of your previous and current training. Find the program you are wishing to find the registration page for and select the "eye" icon. This will take you to a page that gives you all of the details of the program.
- Under the "Marketing" section, select the link that is next to the "Link to Share" option.
- By clicking on the link, it will take you to the registration page for the program. From here you can copy the URL from this page and upload it to your website.
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.